Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh high school....


I was 15 when I wrote this.










Invisible Girl


Viewin' the world from behind a shaggy hairdo
He looks like Cleopatra's Anthony.
He doesn't care much 'bout school or doin' homework
Takes life in stride, say's that's the way it's supposed to be.

CHORUS:
Do do do
Doesn't notice me
do do do
doesn't really see
do do do
way too cool for me
Coz I'm invisible girl

Riding his bike up and down the street
he looks so cool with those skater shoes
Smiles at me, but I can see he doesn't know me
I'm just another face to confuse



Chorus X2


BRIDGE:
And when walks
He walks right past me
And when he smiles
He smiles right through me
If only I could catch his eye, he'd see

but

Chorus X2 as before...


I saw him, three years later on
Stopped to talk, said he'd known me all along
but when he asked me what my name was
I knew that things would be the same coz:

Chorus X2 as before


No comments:

Post a Comment